Thursday, August 30, 2012

Now that the kiddos have all started school this morning, I am happy to announce my return to this blog. It was a busy and long summer, filled with skunks, one-eyed horses, stickers, poop, tadpoles, and the death of a dear murderous, vindictive fish. This little guppy's name changed several times from Lacy to Helen to Cupcake but by the end I just called her Jaws seeing how she ate every new little friend we gave her to keep her company. Long may Jaws rest in peace. I was also sidetracked with a small assignment of changing the front of our church sanctuary into the surface of the moon. Couldn't have done it without our wonderfully faithful and talented crew. So now I am back to writing. First order of business:

Encouragement!  Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.    T.S. Eliot

P.S. Love this definition sent to me this morning. It's so true! Happy Writing and Creating!